Long Island Wedding Stories
Friday, September 18, 2020
By Long IslandFebruary 24, 2020
Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day!
By Ls CohenFebruary 03, 2020
Huntington Town Clerk Andrew Raia succeeded mother in the office and continues her 38-year tradition.
By Catherine EveDecember 18, 2019
Thinking of popping the question? The Long Island Aquarium in Riverhead has three fun and unique ways you can propose to your ...
By Meg ParisiMarch 21, 2019
Wedding season is approaching and brides-to-be may want to consider these charming Long Island venues for their big day
By Brian ReDecember 31, 2018
Keeping entertained during one of the year's coldest months won't be difficult thanks to an events calendar packed with local fun!
By Brian ReDecember 31, 2017
Stay warm this January by participating in one of the dozens of exciting events taking places across Nassau and Suffolk!
By Long Island News & PRJanuary 18, 2017
If you are interested in renting one of the 12 reservable picnic pavilions on a weekend or holiday, registration will be held ...
Interested in being featured in Real Weddings?
Thank you for your interest in sharing your story with LongIsland.com's Real Wedding - the place where local brides and grooms to-be can share their love story with Long Island. Real Wedding would like to give you the opportunity to share more than just an engagement announcement - a chance to tell your story, and share what makes your relationship truly special. We congratulate you on your engagement, and wish you luck in your journey together as husband and wife. If you would like to be featured in Real Weddings, please have both the bride-to-be and groom-to-be fill out the following questionnaire, and email it back to email@example.com, and we'll feature your story. Make sure to include a photo, and your contact information, should we need any more information or clarification to publish your story.
Real Weddings Questionnaire:
- How did the two of you meet?
- Where are you from originally, and where do you reside now?
- Was it love at first sight, or was there more to the beginning of your romance?
- When did you get engaged?
- How long have you been together?
- Tell us a little about the proposal - was it a surprise? Where did it happen - give us all the details!
- Do you have a Wedding date yet? If so, when? Where? - Let us know!
- What plans do you have for the future?
- What is the best characteristic, trait or quality of your partner?
- Please share any other details that make your relationship unique - anything you'd like to add that makes your love special!
For Those Who are NOT Yet Married but want to share your engagment news with Long Island: Add Engagment Announcement